I've got Radiator assigning my users IPs from one of three subnets
based on Framed-Group attributes in the users files and base
addresses defined in the clients section of the config, and it is all
working beautifully (as I am sure other radiator users have found
before me).

However, I'm not clear on how to set up the routing in and out of my
portmaster to cope with the two non-native subnets that clients are
now being assigned. Its not strictly a radiator question, but I'm
sure there are folks here who have already solved it... At the moment
these accounts get the right IP addresses but can't ping anything
beyond the chassis they a re dialling in to. Not ideal.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

--