Our accounting details files on different servers for the past couple
weeks have been logging the same information. We recently upgraded
Radiator a couple weeks ago.

Our Ascend and Erickson access servers have the IPs for each of our
accounting servers. Before, only one or the other recorded the
information; now both are recording the exact information. The only thing
that is different is the formatted date and time (not the Timestamp
value). It appears to be exactly 45 seconds apart -- which is the same as
our Ascent TNT's timeout value.

Does anyone have any ideas where to look, how to further trouble-shoot
this or what settings to use to get the logging only done once?

Thanks,

         Jeremy Reed

         http://www.iwbc.net
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]