Hello Enrique -

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any quick and simple way i can assign a given user an IP
> address with Radmin? i would like to have a pool of IPs in my Mysql DB
> and assign them as needed with Radmin.
>
> Of course i can write the whole code necessary for that but dont like the
> idea of writing something that already exists..

This subject has been raised several times before and as it happens we are
currently working on exactly this. Unfortunately, as we have stated before on
the list, it is work in progress and we do not at this time have a solid
delivery date. That said of course, if someone would like to fund the
development, it will get done that much quicker.

:-)

In the meantime, there is already a rudimentary IP address allocation mechanism
in the Client FramedGroupBaseAddress parameter that can be used. Please have a
look at section 6.4.7 in the Radiator 2.15 reference manual.

hth