Hi Everbody,

We use Cisco 5300 and Radiator 2.14.1. And also we use the RAS of Telecom of Goverment
which is forwarding the dialup reguest from different city of our country to our
Radiator. They authenticate and  write the 'start' record to our Radonline Table and
they connect to internet.

But some times, (if the connection is made by the RAS of Goverments;) the user's
record in radonline   is not deleted even if the connection does not exit. Then  user
try to connect, but he doesn't connect because he is shown as if connectted because of
radonline record.

What should be the reason about this problem? any suggestions..

Thanks, best regards.