Hello Bryn -

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Bryn Wm. Moslow wrote:
> Is it possible to have radiator also forward accounting packets to another
> radius server? We have agreements with some other ISP's to allow realm
> logins on each other's modems and we would like to be able to easily each
> get our account usage.

Yes this is very easy to do. When you set up Realms for remote proxying, the
accounting packets will also be forwarded to the remote proxy server. You would
configure Radiator something like this:

<Realm myrealm.com>
        <AuthBy .....>
</Realm>

<Realm hisrealm.com>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host radius.hisrealm.com
                Secret ....
        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

<Realm herrealm.com>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host radius.herrealm.com
                Secret ....
        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

Of course, you will also have to configure Client clauses for the inbound
radius requests from the proxy servers as well.

hth