Hello Jay -

You use AuthBy RADMIN in exactly the same way as AuthBy SQL.

You specify an AuthSelect statement in your Radiator configuration file
together with the appropriate AuthColumnDef's to do the Check's and Reply's.
You can use the table definitions for RAdmin as they are currently defined,
or define your own as you see fit.

<AuthBy RADMIN>
        DBSource ....
        DBUsername ....
        DBAuth ....
        AuthSelect .....
        AuthColumnDef ....., check
        AuthColumnDef ....., reply

hth

Hugh

NB - I'm travelling for a couple of weeks ...