Hi,

I am have trouble getting radiator setup as a Service on NT.

I use the following string in the Registry and I can successfully test
authenicate using radpwtst with the Platypus.

c:\perl\bin\perl.exe c:\radiator\radiusd -config_file c:\raddb\radius.cfg
-dictionary_file c:\raddb\dictionary

The problem is with this string it will not authenticate from a NAS.  I am
using Platypus with Microsoft SQL.

However I can authenticate with the NAS and Playtpus when I run Radiator
from a Dos prompt with this command.

 From the Radiator Directory> perl radiusd -config_file c:\raddb\radius.cfg

Where have I gone wrong????

John

PS  I do not have any logs set in the radius.cfg file other than the SQL
required by Platypus (I am using the Emerald .cfg file).  Could this have
anything to do with the problem?