Hi.

I am getting a lot of these at the moment:

Tue Apr  4 12:32:20 2000: ERR: Attribute number 39051 (vendor 429) is not
defined in your dictionary

Can anyone tell me what the correct Attribute should be?

Cheers
John

--
John Vorstermans          ||    In the confrontation between the stream and the
Technical Manager         ||    rock, The stream always wins - not through