We're using the default Radmin database. Some of our users have a
framed_filter_id and some do not. We found that if the FRAMED_FILTER_ID
field in the RADUSERS table is set to nothing - not null, just no value,
that radiator will send a reply attribute of Frame-Filter-ID = "". If it is
set to NULL then radiator doesn't send a framed-filter-id at all.

So - all the users that have filter id's have them in that field, all other
users have them set to null. However, when we add a new user through the web
cgi scripts, it sets the framed-filter-id to nothing - not null. Thus users
added with the web pages can't log it.

Is this a bug or did I set something up wrong?

Jay West