I have been bashing around with radiator for weeks now.

Getting close to the point of throwing it out the window.

My problem being I can get users to authenticate but I cant seem to pass them any attributes. I am using the emerald.cfg file. But it keeps complaining
that:

attribute 6 (vendor) doesnt exist in dictionary

at first I thought this problem must be something to do with my database dictionary so I decided to use /radius/dictionary

Still no luck. I then thought maybe it wasnt reading the dictionary file. So when it complained about missing some other attribute's that were vendor specific I filled then into the dictionary and it stopped complaining from this I worked out it must be reading the file.

But I still cant get to to return an IP address to my customers as it complains about the attribute even though it is correct as I was using this setup with radius NT

Michael Saunders