Hello Rustam -

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Rustam Povarov wrote:
> Could you, please, advise what type of billing do you use for VoIP
> with Radiator and Cisco. We have Intel server platform and Linux or
> FreeBSD. Thank you.

There is an item in the FAQ here:

        http://www.open.com.au/radiator/faq.html#72

and there is some Cisco documentation in a seperate message.

I recently helped another customer with this and apparently the Cisco does some
odd things - like sending an initial accounting request *before* sending the
access request. To handle this my suggestion was to use a custom session
database to keep track of the accounting requests and then match the access
requests later. All of this using an SQL database of course.

hth