Hello Vidur -

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Administrator wrote:
> Have an IRIX machine with Radiator RADIUS running - I want to
> authenticate/account users through a MySQL database - Am looking for any
> kind of info. on ths subject.

There are a number of SQL examples, including mySQL in the goodies directory of
the distribution. Also have a look at section 6.24 in the Radiator 2.15
reference manual where you will find a very complete description of all the
AuthBy SQL parameters. The goodies directory also contains a mySQL
creation script that will build the tables used in the example.

You will need to install the DBI perl module together with the mySQL DBD module
and of course install and configure mySQL. The Perl modules are available from
CPAN:

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/DBI/DBI-1.13.tar.gz

and

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/DBD/Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2213.tar.gz