Hello Lakmin -

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, S.K.D. Lakmin Premnath wrote:

> I'm running radiator-2.15 on a NT server and need to do a SQL
> authentication and accounting from a MS-SQL server database. And also I
> need to run a Stored Procedure for each login which calculate session
> timeout value for every user for a prepaid Dollar amount.<br>
> Here all authentication and accounting is working properly but this
> procedure is not working. When I run this procedure from SQL Query
> analyzer it works properly.<br>
> Can you guys help me to put these few line to execute in proper place in
> the AuthSQL.pm module. I had included this in AuthSQL.pm module as
> follows.<br>
> Would you please advice me any wrong why this is not working as it is???
> OR is there any way to do this kind of things....<br>

There is no need to modify the code to do this, all you need to do is define an
AcctSQLStatement in your configuration file that calls the stored procedure. If
you do want to do this in Perl, you should put the code into a Hook. In either
case, I think the correct syntax is "exec ....". Have a look at the code in
Radius/AuthRODOPI.pm to see an example call to a stored procedure.

hth