Hello Dave -

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Dave Kitabjian wrote:
> Thanks for the note.
>
> My servers (one in C, the other VB) which parse and upload the detail
> records are expecting a standard Livingston-style accounting record, one
> attribute per line. They get mapped one-to-one with SQL Columns, and
> then get inserted.
>
> Attaching special treatment for the attribute named "Username" would be
> a hack, and would spoil the elegance and flexibility of this approach :(
>
> Since Radiator is so flexible, I was hoping that something this
> straightforward and common would be doable from within Radiator. If not,
> then I may end up putting in the hack.

I misunderstood your situation - I thought as you were already processing the
files externally, adding another step would be easy.

In any case, you can use the AcctLogFileName and AcctLogFileFormat parameters
to specify whatever you wish in the accounting file output. I am not sure from
your descriptions how the username comes in (nor how it is processed), but you
can specify %{Realm} to get the Realm output to the file. Have a look at
sections 6.13.4 and 6.13.5 in the Radiator 2.15 reference manual.

regards