Hello Froilan -

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Froilan Mendoza wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Hugh Irvine wrote:
>

> > Both traces above show Access accepted. The line below refers to the session
> > database that is always updated with the original username as it arrives from
> > the NAS (or proxy).
>
> The logs show its accepted, however, the connection was never started.  On
> the side of the person dialling, it keeps on asking for the password.
> According to the logs on Merit:

I am not at all sure that I can help you with a problem between your Merit
server and your USRNetserver16s, since I know very nearly nothing about either
one. My (slightly educated) guess would be that you have the shared secret
incorrectly specified between those two boxes, or that you need to return some
particular attribute before a session will start.

hth