We recently merged with a couple smaller ISP's.   Currently one is running
off RadiusNT, another off of a livingston radius.  I would like to have all
our dialup pops pointing to just one radius eventually.  The first logical
step seems to be using Radius as  a proxy for all the other radius servers.

Users do not log in with realms.  So we might have a  user "smith" on two or
more of the radius servers.

What's the best way to deal with this?  I can think of some ways to do a
fallthrough based on a "primary" radius being that of the original ISP, then
down to the others if it fails, but we might get into some real problems
with slow responses from the other radius servers  bogging down our
radiator.

I'm sure I'm not the first to tackle this.  Any hints?

Randy