hi there,

just have tried to install radiator with mysql-authentication.
everything works fine, except the assingnment of static ips
and the "login time left". - last one is probably a bug in the prg ?
i found out that i does not stop counting and also still authorize users.
(sure i did the select statment for that variable include :))

can please give someone me an idea how i reply the user with his static ip
(sql-table) to get really that ip assigned ?

the default reply-message i have entered in the radius.cfg as following:

                        Service-Type = Framed-User,\
                        Framed-Protocol = PPP,\
                        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.254,\
                        Framed-Routing = None,\
                        Framed-MTU = 1500,\
                        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

of course for dynamic ips it works fine... so how is the procedure for
static ip-assignment ?

the other thing, in that combination we bought the Radmin, especially for
the better usermaintainance (dialin and adsl) there is a file called
"editRadconfig.pl" seems to expect other tables as recommendet which came
with the radmin. does someone have any useful examples that we can
maintain (if i right understood) the configuration of the radiator ?

the last thing:
is there somewhere an archiv of this list?

thanks for any great suggestions.

Christian Steger