Called-Station-Id appears in my detail logs as:

Called-Station-Id = "3182134600"

However, doing something like this in a checkitem, produces an error:

Called-Station-Id != "3182134600"

do I have to do something like:

Called-Station-Id = (?!"3182134600")

or are the quotes not even needed?

On Sat, 27 May 2000, Hugh Irvine wrote:

> Hello Brian -
>
> On Sat, 27 May 2000, Brian wrote:
> > Can you do something like this in a Check Item:
> >

> > Caller-Id != 1234567
> >
> > Is the != valid?  I want to make it so our guest account cannot dial our
> > 800 number.  Rather than check that the Caller-ID is one of dozens of
> > "good" numbers, I would rather check that it is not a "bad" number.
> >

> You should be able to do this, as the match is a Perl regexp expression.
> The standard dictionary syntax for the attribute you want is:
>
>       Called-Station-Id
>
> Be sure to test it first though.
>
> regards
>
> Hugh
>
> --
> Platypus, Freeside, Interbiller, TACACS+, PAM, external, etc, etc.
> Available on Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows 95/98/2000, NT, MacOS X.

Brian Feeny (BF304)     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-222-2638 x 109      http://www.shreve.net/~signal
Network Administrator   ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881)