Hello Christian -

On Sat, 10 Jun 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> hi there,
>
> we are using one part of radiator as radius-proxy.
>
> for some reason we get all the time such errors.. any idea where it comes from ?
>
> does the authenticator mean the accesserver or the clientradiusserver ?
>
> Fri Jun  9 19:28:32 2000: WARNING: Bad authenticator received in reply to ID 6
> Fri Jun  9 19:28:34 2000: WARNING: Bad authenticator received in reply to ID 7
> Fri Jun  9 19:28:40 2000: WARNING: Bad authenticator received in reply to ID 4

This is either due to an incorrect shared secret between the two Radius
servers, or if it is only for accounting packets you can use the
IgnoreAcctSignature parameter in the Client clause for whatever device is the
source of the problem.

BTW - the authenticator is the name of a particular field in a Radius packet,
not a particular device.

hth