Hello All !

We have some prepaid customers who buy e.g. 100 hour of access.
Before giving them access we have to check whether they still have some
hours of access.

Another question is where is the best place to store the prepaid
customers' minutes ? My SUBSCRIBERS table has the following rows:
USERNAME,PASSWORD,ENCRYPTEDPASSWORD,CHECKATTR,REPLYATTR
Or should I have a new column called MINUTES ?

Can someone give me some giudelines how to achieve this ? Examples are
welcome.

SJ.