Hello Robert -

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Robert Mann wrote:

> How do I go about figuring out what this actually is.  Can someone explain how they
>got the answer so I can figure out future attributes that are not defined?
>
> Attribute number 211 (vendor ) is not defined in your dictionary

Here is what I have in the Radiator 2.16.1 standard dictionary. What dictionary
are you using at the moment?

ATTRIBUTE       Ascend-PPP-VJ-1172              211     integer
ATTRIBUTE       Proxy-Action            211     string

BTW - if you find a good way of keeping up to date with dictionary definitions,
we would love to hear about it. Currently we have lots of folk on the mailing
list who send us new definitions as they appear (for which *many* thanks!).

regards