Dear Fellow Radiator Users,

I am trying to get FramedGroupBaseAddress working so i can have Radiator
assign the IP address to users dialing in.  I have;

<Client 204.179.144.5>
        Secret {!@!@#$@#!$}
        DupInterval 2
        FramedGroupBaseAddress  207.17.243.1
        FramedGroupMaxPortsPerClassC    192
</Client>

Then in <AuthBy Emerald>  I have the line;

        FramedGroup 243

But when I turn on a Trace 4 to see what is happening I see the following
results;

Fri Jun 16 15:39:28 2000: DEBUG: Radius::AuthEMERALD ACCEPT:
Fri Jun 16 15:39:28 2000: DEBUG: FramedGroup 243 address is being assigned
Fri Jun 16 15:39:28 2000: WARNING: There is no FramedGroupBaseAddress
defined for a Framed-Group of 243. No address will be allocated
Fri Jun 16 15:39:28 2000: DEBUG: Access accepted for newtest2

As you can see I seem to connect OK but in actuality the CISCO 5300 server
kicks me off and I get the error message "Can't establish a network set of
protocols" from Windows.  This of course is due to the fact that I am not
getting assigned an IP address.

Any idea on what I am forgetting or missing ?

Thanks for any input,
Todd