Hello David -

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, David Rigby wrote:
> Hi
>
> We've been using Radiator for a while in conjunction with ACC/Ericsson
> Tigris RAS devices for some time, allocating the IP address from the
> Tigris. However, I have reciently been trying to get Radiator to
> allocate the IP address itself, sending an access Accept packet
> containing a 'Framed-IP-Address' attribute.
>
> However, I cannot get the Tigris to accept this IP, as at the modem user
> end the Dial up session never starts, and windows conplains about
> 'Invalid Networking Parameters'.
>
> Anyone comes across this before, and does anyone have any ideas?

The first thing to do is verify in a trace 4 debug that the Framed-IP-Address
is actually being sent in the Access-Accept. If it is, you will need to check
whatever debug or log messages you get on your Tigris to see what it is
complaining about. There may also be some configuration option you need to set
so that the Tigris will allocate IP addresses from Radius.

hth