Hello Pavel -

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Pavel A. Crasotin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we have stored procedure get_user_details(uname, pwd, check, reply) in Oracle8i
>which accepts
> username and returns password, check and reply items.
> Procedure works fine in the test Perl script.
>
> Can anyone help me and say what combinations of AuthSelect and AuthColumnDef
> should I write to pass the returned parameters to Radiator for proccessing?
>
> I've dug the mailng list but didnt find how to do this.
> The right syntax of AuthSelect should be
>
> AuthSelect begin get_user_details('%n', pwd, check, reply); end; I think.
> But I dont get how to bind the returned parameters to Radiator. Is it possible?

Here is an example from Radius/AuthRODOPI.pm:

        "exec Interface_VircomUsers '$name'"

I would have expected you to define something similar for your AuthSelect.

As to dealing with the returned values, the AuthColumnDef's have positional
references for the first, second, third, etc. values returned by the
AuthSelect. Therefore you would have something like this (you will have to
experiment a bit no doubt):

        AuthSelect exec get_user_details '%n'

        AuthColumnDef 0, User-Password, check
        AuthColumnDef 1, GENERIC, check
        AuthColumnDef 2, GENERIC, reply

Have a look at sections 6.25.6 and 6.25.7 in the Radiator 2.16.1 reference
manual.

hth