Hi all,

I am not sure if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find mention
of it in the manual or the web site.  I want to make sure I am correct on
just how this multiple DBSource works.  If I put multiple DBSource,
DBUsername, DBAuth under the same <AuthBY SQL> how is this handled?
e.g.  <AuthBy SQL>
         DBSource        dbi:ODBC:radius1
         DBUsername      Test
         DBAuth          Testing

         DBSource        dbi:ODBC:radius2
         DBUsername      Test
         DBAuth          Testing
         </AuthBY>

If the primary server (radius1) becomes unreachable does the secondary
(radius2) take over or does radiator try to do load balancing over
both.  What I am looking for is a way for radiator to fall back on a
secondary SQL server during maintenance on the primary.  However I need it
to return back to the primary as soon as it can be reached again and stay
with that server until the next maintenance period.  Is this how the
multiple DBSource works or am I off key?

Thanks in advance.

Cortney Thompson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Brilliance is often born in the crucible of desperation."