As an ISP, Accounting Packets are not enough to assist our Techs with
diagnosing customer login problems, since they only appear on success.
Far more useful would be the ability to see every Access-Request packet
(and possibly also the Access-Accept/Reject replies).

Is there any way to get Radiator to log this information?

I realize the packets appear in the log at Trace=4, but in order to
parse this data and make it available to our techs, it would be much
nicer in a dedicated, "detail-style" file. If it's not available, would
it be much trouble to include an "auth-detail" logging option in
Radiator?

Thanks!

Dave