Howdy,

I've heard - but haven't tested - that the following works:

You install Radiator on FreeBSD, and ensure that DBD::Proxy is also
installed. You then use DBD::Proxy to talk to DBD::Oracle on your Linux /
Solaris box, which in turn talks to Oracle.
A quick read through the CPAN descriptions for the Perl modules suggests
that this is possible. Don't know how well it would work in reality though.

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au