Hello Andrew -

On Tue, 05 Sep 2000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it currently possible with Radiator to readily have a handler that checks
> for the realm being in a set of realms? The reason I ask is we have a system
> here that can theoretically add additional realms that require to be handled
> at any point in time, and it would be ideal if Radiator could read this from
> an external file.

I think you will have to use a PreHandlerHook to check your file, and perhaps
set a pseudo-attribute in the request packet that will be used to select the
Handler. There are some examples of hooks in the file "goodies/hooks.txt" in
the Radiator 2.16.3 release (also included in all recent releases).

hth