Hello !

I've experienced such a problem as hanging lines in RADONLINE table. We have
about 3000 users, using authorization with Radiator 2.16 and MySQL server.
Everything was OK, until we began to get lines in RADONLINE table, that stay
there forever, without stopdate, so we have to delete them manually.
Are there any possible solutions of this problem ?

--
With regards,
Alexey A. Shavaldin                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]