Hi,

As I don't know anything about CGI and not that much about Apache, which
radacct.cgi expects you to know, I figured I should ask.

1. Users who connect to my NAS must get a URL such as
http://www.acme.com/cgi-bin/radacct.cgi, but only see their personal
statistics. Comments in radacct.cgi talk about moving the script to a
secured directory that will prompt for a user/password, but I have no idea
how to do this. Anybody has a quick procedure?

2. Is it possible to get a user's statistics while he's still online? Since
some users pay extra to get a fixed IP, it won't be very popular to force
them to disconnect simply to generate a Account-Stop to populate the
ACCOUNTING table in MySQL.

Thx
FF.