From: Hakim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 21 september 2000 10:55
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: (RADIATOR) maximum user limited

hi!!! currently i have installed an erricsson tigris and increased my capacity. Now
more than 500 users can connect simulatenoulsy. But when the figure reached the
erricsson tigris began to show this message "Maximum user limit reached" Has radiator
got anything to do with this? Also i would like to know if the licensing of radiator
is done on number of users. best regards Hakim