Not really,  aside from the standard authentication scheme, our
Authentication requirements includes:

1. Caller-Id blocking
2. Roaming Restriction on 7 POPs (can be combination of any or all
including GRIC's)
3. Dedicated-Dialup (dynamic Check and Reply items) which i don't know
why Portal can't support without lengthy customization.
4. Prepaid accounts that is not included in the Infranet migration.

those are the problems they've been trying to address, including the
fact that i'm tagged packets using "Class" attributes to help make their
customization easier.

lastly, we don't keep cleartext passwords.  we encrypted our passwords
via UNIX crypt() with random salt.  for some funny reasons, Infranet can
not take those encrypted *already* passwords.  they need to use the
first tww (2) characters of the cleartext password as the salt.

Hugh, what distribution do you need?  i hope not the entire Infranet.
":>

ps. POID here, POID there!

--
  __