we have 3Com H.ARC, and when i try the snmp command you are talking
about, i get:

root@herbert # snmpget nas *****
.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.429.4.2.1.140.1.2.8.49.56.50
.56.52.53.52.54
Error in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
This name doesn't exist:
enterprises.429.4.2.1.140.1.2.8.49.56.50.56.52.53.52.54

regards

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:55:48 +1100, Hugh Irvine wrote:

>Hello SaJaRi -
>
>On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, SaJaRi wrote:
>> Hi there!
>>
>> > In that case, the problem is not with Radiator, but with snmpget. It may also
>> > be the case that the NAS does not have SNMP configured, or that the community
>> > string is incorrect. You will need to make sure that snmpget is working
>> > properly before Radiator can use it.
>>
>> The snmp on the NAS was already configured and the community string is
>> correct as i can response with snmpget with other OID.
>> >From the perl module it look like the radiator is using the session-ID to
>> determine whether the user is log in or not.
>> The thing is after searching through all the OID i can't find any OID that
>> actually get the session-id for the user connected.
>> Just wondering is there any MIB that i'm missing for the Hyper Arc.
>
>I am afraid we don't have any NAS equipment here, but perhaps someone else on
>the list knows something about the Hyper Arc.
>
>regards
>
>Hugh
>
>--
>Radiator: the most portable, flexible and configurable RADIUS server
>anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, NIS+, password, NT, Emerald,
>Platypus, Freeside, Interbiller, TACACS+, PAM, external, etc, etc.
>Available on Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows 95/98/2000, NT, MacOS X.
>

>===
>Archive at http://www.starport.net/~radiator/
>Announcements on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To unsubscribe, email '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' with
>'unsubscribe radiator' in the body of the message.

Jesus M Diaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Telia Iberia, S.A.
Planificación y Diseño de Red
Tfno: +34 91 623 2909