Hello,

I am using Radiator Version 2.16.3, MySQL version 3.22.32 both running on the same server, on Solaris 7 platform. The problem is that when any user puts junk username (like the string generated when you hit the keys at random), for example if the username contains characters like '\' or ' etc. the radiator daemon dies and we have to restart the radiator.

can anyone help me get the problem sorted out. Also i am not proficient with Perl .. i needed to know about the RewriteUsername functionality of radiator.

Any help on the above would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance

Asif Rumani
Anab Online
Kuwait