From: Dean Brandt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 12:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: (RADIATOR) FreeTDS

        Hi,

        I have this as part of my radius.cfg file:

<Realm xxx.com.au>
        RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        <AuthBy PLATYPUS>

                DBSource        dbi:FreeTDS:plat
                DBUsername      xxxxxxx
                DBAuth          xxxxxxx

        </AuthBy>

        But I am getting cannot connect to SQL database errors in my log
file.

        Am I calling it correctly in the cfg?

        I installed the FreeTDS snapshot file perl module) as per the FAQ,
and installed FreeTDS stating the version number as 4.2 (to connect to MS
SQL 7.0), I also have an interfaces file that looks like this:

plat
        query tcp ether 203.44.37.26 1433
        master tcp ether 203.44.37.26 1433

        Am I missing anything here?