Ever since I have upgraded to 2.16.3 I have been recieving a growing number
of these errors.

Fri Sep 29 11:30:12 2000: WARNING: No CHAP-Password or User-Password in
request: does your dictionary have User-Password in it?

I figured it was just a bad packet with no password in it, but I am
starting to get more and more of them.

I have checked my dictionary and everything looks good in it, and why did
this just start when I upgraded.

Thanks for any help.

Cortney Thompson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                    those of wyoming.com LLC