--- Forwarded mail from "Hakim Tass" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "Hakim Tass" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Date module?
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:41:58 +0300

hello everybody!!!
1> I am still having problems figuring out which date module to use.I am
running Radiator 2.16 on sun- solaris 2.6 and           oracle as the backend.

2> I want to assign IP address from a specific pool for certain group of
users... I have define the access-list pool on the router CISCO, is there
any way i can specify from radius which ip-pool to pick up?

Best Regards
Hakim

---End of forwarded mail from "Hakim Tass" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X