Hello Benny -

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Benny Chee wrote:
> hi,
>
>       Is is possible to accept user based on attributes inside LDAP?
>       Also matching of attributes is done using regex.

You can use the AuthAttrDef construct, or you can use the SearchFilter
parameter.

>       For example, i want to match service plan, if it belongs to
>       a certain range of numbers, i accept.
>
>       Also, is it possible to put another ldap inside the same <AuthBy LDAP2>?
>       I need to put a backup ldap host in case the host go dead on me.

No, but you can set up multiple AuthBy LDAP2 clauses and link them with an
AuthByPolicy:

<Realm ....>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
        <AuthBy LDAP2>
        <AuthBy LDAP2>
</Realm>

Have a look at section 6.32 in the Radiator 2.16.3 reference manual.

hth