How to implement it depends on what user db you have, Hugh will probably give you the
full answer tomorrow. If you AuthBy LDAP, then you specify a search filter to define
what user attribute should match Calling Line ID. Flat file is also real simple and
(I'm guessing here) also SQL.

Reading the manual and FAQ will probably give you the hints you need to do the basic
setup.

/Ingvar