Hello,

        We're using 2.16.1 on Solaris and I'm noticing a strange problem
with Client-Identifier in a Handler clause. In my clients list I have
something similar to:

<Client 1.2.3.4>
   Identifier BO_LAPAZ_RAS1
   Secret blah
</Client>

And my Handler:

<Handler Realm = /^blah.com$/i, Client-Identifier = BO_LAPAZ_RAS1>

However, watching a trace 4 shows that it passing over this Handler to the
next one when I'm trying an authentication from 1.2.3.4. When I change
this to:

<Handler Realm = /^blah.com$/i, Client-Id = 1.2.3.4>

Everything works fine. Is there something incorrect I'm doing with the
identifier?

Thanks.

Viraj.