Hi Dave,

On Nov 10, 10:30am, Dave Lloyd wrote:
> Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) One suggestion, and one idea...
> Hugh Irvine wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dave -
> >
> > Thanks for the suggestion - passed to Mike.
> >
> > And as it happens, Mike has already developed a load balancer module
> > for Hydraweb that does exactly what you describe.
>
> Cool, as soon as I get that version I'll add a Checkpoint Firewall load
> balancer. :-)

Actually, the Hydraweb module is a separate program that does Status-Server,
gets the current transaction rate, and generates a usability figure. Its
available now in the 2.16.3 patches area.

For other types of load balancer, a real Radiator module might be the best way
to go, but in the case of Hydraweb, a separate program that Hydraweb executes
is the preferred model.

Cheers.

Cheers.

> - D
>
>-- End of excerpt from Dave Lloyd

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X