Salut Marc -

Est-ce que vous pouvez m'envoyer le nom de la societe qui a achete cette copie
du logiciel Radaitor? Je ne trouve pas "ifrance.com" parmi ma liste de clients.

merci

Hughes

> hi
> I use Radiator 2.16.3 with mysql and RedBack SMS
> I want to know who are connecting at one time so I configure <Session
> Database SQL> like this :
>
> <SessionDatabase SQL>
>           DBAuth test
>           DBSource dbi:mysql:radius
>           DBUsername root
>           DeleteQuery delete from RADONLINE where NASIDENTIFIER='%N' and
> NASPORT=0%{NAS-Port};
>           Identifier online
>           AddQuery insert into RADONLINE (USERNAME, NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT,
> ACCTSESSIONID, TIME_STAMP,     FRAMEDIPADDRESS, SERVICETYPE) values ('%u',
> '%N', 0%{NAS-Port}, '%{Acct-Session-Id}','%{Timestamp}',
> '%{Framed-IP-Address}',  '%{Service-Type}')
>           ClearNasQuery delete from RADONLINE where NASIDENTIFIER='%N'
>           CountNasSessionsQuery select ACCTSESSIONID from RADONLINE where
> NASIDENTIFIER='%N'
>           CountQuery select NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT, ACCTSESSIONID from
> RADONLINE where USERNAME='%u'
> </SessionDatabase>

There is no "CountNasSessionsQuery" parameter for SessionDatabase SQL, only
AddQuery, DeleteQuery, CountQuery and ClearNasQuery.

> and <Auth By> like this :
>
> <Realm Default>
>   AcctLogFileName /home/httpd/cgi-bin/detail
>   #AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileIgnore
>   SessionDatabase online
> <AuthBy SQL>
>         DBAuth test
>         DBSource dbi:mysql:radius
>         DBUsername root
>         DynamicReply RB-PPPOE-URL
>         DynamicReply RB-Context-Name
>
>         AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
>         AcctColumnDef USERNAME,User-Name
>         AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
>         AcctColumnDef ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
>         AcctColumnDef ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
>         AcctColumnDef ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
>         AcctColumnDef ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
>         AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
>         AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
>         AcctColumnDef ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
>         AcctColumnDef NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
>         AcctColumnDef NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
>         AcctColumnDef FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address
>         AuthSelect select PASSWORD, CHECKATTR, REPLYATTR from SUBSCRIBERS
> where USERNAME='%n'
>
>         </AuthBy>
> </Realm>

This looks fine.

>  and when I look at log with (Trace 4)
> I have just a delete :
> DEBUG: online Deleting session for marc@marco, 10.0.2.2, 117440514
> DEBUG: do query is: delete from RADONLINE where NASIDENTIFIER='10.0.2.2' and
> NASPORT=0117440514;
>
> and no adding
> is someone can help me ?????????

I will need to see a complete trace 4.

However, the sequence of events that occurs is this:

1. Access-Request received from the NAS - do a delete

2. Accounting-Start received from the NAS - delete, then add

3. Accounting-Stop received from the NAS - delete

The processing occurs in this sequence because Radiator may have missed a Stop
record for this NASIDENTIFIER and NASPORT (or the NAS may have crashed and/or
been restarted).

compris?

ciao

Hughes