From: Hugh Irvine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 9:57 AM
To: William Hernandez; Radiator
Subject: RE: (RADIATOR) Access Rejected for Simultaneous-Use

Hello William -

At 9:26 -0400 4/12/00, William Hernandez wrote:
>Thanks Hugh, this worked fine.
>
>However, I have Trace set to 3 so that I can see the INFO
>messages and now if a user enters an incorrect password and is
>over the user count we see an
>
>       INFO: Access rejected for ticket:Simultaneous-Use of 2 exceeded
>
>but we no longer see the log for
>
>       Login incorrect
>
>I would like to see both. And if I had to choose I would prefer
>the Login incorrect if that occurred first. Is there another
>parameter for this or is the only solution to set Trace to 2,
but
>then I wouldn't see the INFO messages at all?

You can also use the new AuthLog clause(s) in Radiator 2.17.1.

hth

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.

Radiator: the most portable, flexible and configurable RADIUS
server
anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, NIS+, password, NT,
Emerald,
Platypus, Freeside, Interbiller, TACACS+, PAM, external, etc,
etc.
Available on Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows 95/98/2000, NT, MacOS
X.