We are starting to use the Cyclades PR4000 as an access router. We like
it a lot but there are some holes in its interaction with Radiator. In
particular, we are trying to make the Simultaneous-Use parameter work
properly and running into some difficulties.

The PR4000 responds to SNMP. Unfortunately, the NAS-Port value is not
accessible through SNMP, so I have developed code using the user's name
as the verification element. The difficulty is determining the proper
OID value to check for a particular connection.

Empirically (examing the output of a tree walk), I find a relationship
between the OID value and the NAS-Port for the first PRI. (I don't yet
have any PR4000s with two PRIs, so I can't check that.) But tech
support at Cyclades has been unable to confirm my observation and, in
fact, has asserted that it may be wrong under some unspecified
circumstances.

The PR4000 assigns NAS-Port values to the first PRI from 201 through
223 (T1) or 230 (E1). The second PRI starts at 301. My empirical
formula in pseudo-code is:

 if ( $NAS-Port == { 101 .. 130 } ) then
  $x = $NAS-Port - 183
  $user-OID = 1.3.6.1.4.1.2925.3.3.6.1.1.2.$x

I've put this code into Nas.pm and it appears to be working
successfully. I'll post the new code once I can confirm it just a bit
more. But right now I'm interested if anyone else has already solved
this problem for the PR4000 and, if so, how it was done.
--
        Dave Close              Quik Internet
        +1 949 548 2171         Costa Mesa California