I have a question regarding realms. Currently, my users log in with username
and password. I've set up Radiator to add the default realm. The user table
has usernames in the format of user@domain.
I'm now adding additional realms to the system. I'd like to be able to keep
the users and accounting info separate. Is having separate tables for user
and accounting info for each realm the correct way to do this?

I'm assuming that if I set the server up in this way, then the users tables
will just have username, rather than username@domain. Currently, the
username@domain format breaks Radmin, since the realm is stripped off in the
report links.

If I'm right in going to separate tables, should I be specifying handlers
per realm, or just strip the realm when entering AuthBys?

Cheers,

Gordon Smith
Network Operations Manager

Morenet Ltd.

Fingerprint: 4093 91BC 0055 46B9 1B1A  EDBA 45AD 2381 7B1D E4BE