Hello Lisa -

On Wednesday 10 January 2001 20:19, Lisa Goulet wrote:
> I need to return certain cvx attributes(example vpop_id). I have them in a
> postgres table with the DNIS as the key. After the AuthSelect gets this
> information, how can I pass this information to a postAuthHook which can
> then do a set_attr?
>
> Here is  the AuthBy SQL and the handler part of the config file.
>
> <AuthBy SQL>
>         DBSource        dbi:Pg:dbname=radmin;host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
>         DBUsername      radmin
>         DBAuth          xxxx
>
>       Identifier CVXAttributes
>
>       AuthSelect select VPOP_ID from CVX_ATTRIBUTES \
>               where DNIS = '%{Called-Station-Id}'
> </AuthBy>
>

> <Handler zon_cvx_dnis="true">
>       AuthBy CVXAttributes
> </Handler>

If your attributes are stored in the form "vpop_id = ....." and you have the
corresponding attributes defined in your dictionary, all you have to do is
define the appropriate AuthColumnDef in your configuration file:

<AuthBy SQL>
        DBSource        dbi:Pg:dbname=radmin;host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
        DBUsername      radmin
        DBAuth          xxxx

         Identifier CVXAttributes

         AuthSelect select VPOP_ID from CVX_ATTRIBUTES \
                 where DNIS = '%{Called-Station-Id}'
        AuthColumnDef 0, GENERIC, reply
</AuthBy>

Note that with the above you do not need a hook at all.

Otherwise, you would do something like this:

<AuthBy SQL>
        DBSource        dbi:Pg:dbname=radmin;host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
        DBUsername      radmin
        DBAuth          xxxx

         Identifier CVXAttributes

         AuthSelect select VPOP_ID from CVX_ATTRIBUTES \
                 where DNIS = '%{Called-Station-Id}'
        AuthColumnDef 0, Some-Pseudo-Attribute, reply
</AuthBy>

And in your PostAuthHook you would access the pseudo-attribute in the reply
packet just like any other attribute.

hth

-