On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Hugh Irvine wrote:

> Hello Ken, Hello Dave -
> The best way to deal with this is in a hook, in which you would do
> the additional processing to check any cisco-h323... attribute and
> correct the value to be in the format that the dictionary expects.

terriblly gross, but functioning for me hack:

VALUE   cisco-h323-disconnect-cause       h323-disconnect-cause=10        100

no more warnings

# Ken Sain                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]       #
# Systems Administrator                  850.309.7999 - office  #
# Genesis Communications Network         888.598.8942 - pager   #