>         The attributes 135, 136 and 137 desn't work with CVX NAS. We must use
> three vendor attributes by Aptis (the manufacturers of CVX, I suppose) who has
> the SMI NMPE Code 1584 (this was hard to be found  :-). The vendor attributes
> are 54 and 55.

I'd like to hear from others using CVX too. It definitely works for us
(the PPP logs clearly show the correct DNS servers being negotiated), and
it is actually documented in the CVX Radius guide.

Btw, we're using CVX software 3.1.3p2, and the CVX is sending all its
requests to the CPM, which is querying Radiator.

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, [EMAIL PROTECTED]