--- Forwarded mail from "Michael Jaworski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "Michael Jaworski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Platypus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Platypus 3.0 / Cisco 5350  / Radiator
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:51:41 -0800

I should have added we are migrating from Portmaster 3's to the Cisco
AS5350. Our current setup using Platypus, Radiator and MS SQL to support the
PM's has worked great. Unfortunately the PMs can not be upgraded to V.92.

TIA

Michael Jaworski
Puget Sound Network, Inc.
(206) 217-0400
(800) 599-9485 Toll Free

---End of forwarded mail from "Michael Jaworski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X