Hi

Can anyone suggest where or how I can find any information on how to use
radiator to preauthenticate users based on different service offerings.

ie:   Premium customers are authenticated every time (modems are always
available)
and
All you can eat customers are authenticated based on the availablility of
modems  (set size modem pool)  and are subsequently given a different ip
subnet IP address.

It may be that I need my radius to pre authenticate based on
called_station_id .    What would be the best way to do this?     Is it
possible for radiator to check the called_station_id  number and then
determine whether there are modems available in a modem pool prior to
answering the call.?

Can anyone suggest what I should be searching for in the archives.

I am using a Cisco 3640 / 5300 access dial solution.

Is this possible?  or should I be looking at separating the NAS ports to
separate NAS's.

Thanks

Tim